All DCDL branches offer public computers with free Internet access. Each card holder is allowed up to 3 one-hour sessions per day. Customers without a card will be issued a guest pass good for a one-hour session.
Computers may be reserved, but are generally available on a walk-in basis.
Copying & Printing:
- 8 1/2" x 11" Paper Size
- Color: $0.15/copy
- Black & White: $0.05/copy
- All Other Paper Sizes
- Color: $0.30/copy
- Black & White: $0.10/copy
PRINT REMOTELY WITH AIRPRINT
(Before you begin, please be sure that you are connected to the wireless network labeled "wireless printing", it will not work if you are not connected to that network from your mobile device)
- Open the app you want to print from.
- To find the print option, tap app’s share icon, or , or tap . If you can’t find the print option, check the app’s User Guide or Help section. Not all apps support AirPrint.
- Tap or Print.
- Tap Select Printer and choose an Air Print-enabled printer.
- Choose the number of copies or other options, like which pages you want to print.
- Tap Print in the upper-right corner